GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The General Terms and Conditions of Service contain the general terms and conditions for the use of the website and services operated by Anna Forgony (head office: Hungary, 2163 Vácrátót, Hunyadi str. 8., tax number: 67952203-1-33) as a service provider (“Service Provider”). Please use our services only if you agree with all its points and consider them binding on you. This document will not be filed, it will only be concluded in electronic form (it is not considered a written contract), and it does not refer to a code of conduct.
1. Service provider data:
Name of the service provider: Anna Forgony
Headquarters: 2163 Vácrátót, Hunyadi utca 8.
Electronic mail address: email@example.com
Tax number: 67952203-1-33
Registration number: 50995592
Telephone number: +36309871961
Language of the contract: English
The Data Controller’s storage provider: Tárhely.Eu Szolgáltató Ltd.
Headquarters: Hungary, 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán str4. 12-14.
Address: Hungary, 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán körút 12-14.
Phone: +36 1 789-2-789
Tax number: 14571332-2-42
2. Basic policies:
2.1. Questions not regulated in these Regulations, as well as the interpretation of these Regulations, are governed by Hungarian law, in particular Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (Civil Code), Act No. 45/2014 on the detailed rules of contracts between consumers and businesses. (II.26.) Government Decree, CXII of 2011 on the right to self-determination of information and freedom of information. Act, and CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commercial services and services related to the information society law its provisions shall govern. The mandatory provisions of the relevant legislation apply to the parties without special stipulations.
2.2. The website, all written, image and audio content on the website are protected by copyright. Their reference or use without the author’s written permission violates the author’s rights.
2.3. The service provider confirms the registration or order sent via the website within 1 week at the latest. If the confirmation is not received within the specified deadline, the problem can be reported at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Data management rules
The Service Provider handles the personal data provided on the website in accordance with the relevant international and domestic legal regulations, according to the data protection information published on the website.
4. Services available on the website
- Live webinars,
- online courses,
- online recorded video courses,
- guided meditation audio materials
- and one-on-one sessions.
The service fee does not include VAT due to the exemption of the Service Provider. In the case of a course application, the paid registration fee advance includes the cost of the course book and workbook, postage, as well as costs related to the venue during a personal meeting or event which is non refundable.
5. General technical details of purchasing teaching materials, courses, webinars
- On-on-one session registration is possible in a message via the website Contact page or via e-mail to the email@example.com address. In reply we will share the optional dates and times. After choosing the date and time the spot will be only booked in case of payment. Payment options will be sent in an e-mail: Stripe link using bank card or bank transfer.
- Online course: By clicking the application button on the website, the Customer has the opportunity to apply for the courses advertised by the Service Provider. Next step is pay the course fee, including the deposit fee which is non-refundable. After the payment to share the contact information in a form. In the case of an online course, after receiving the full amount, the Service Provider will send the course materials either electronically or by post (details in the course description). The advance payment’s deposit (exact amount on the event page) is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- The Service Provider publishes the fees for the services and events it offers on the website.
- The minimum price of ThetaHealing® courses is determined internationally, which may differ from course to course.
In addition, the Service Provider can provide the following discounts:
Subsequent installment payment in the number of installments specified on the final invoice.
Individual price determination is possible for those who need it in a letter containing a detailed description of the circumstances sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The scholarship is assessed individually.
7. Payment options
The fee for the ordered courses and individual consultations can be via bank card or bank transfer according to the information on the service page.
8. Right of withdrawal
8.1. Recorded video course, meditation audio
The price is non-refundable. There is not any cancellation option.
8.2.A. Online courses: ThetaHealing® Seminars
- The deposit is non-refundable and couldn’t be moved to another seminar. Deposit amount is on the event page.
- If the Customer does not show up for the course and does not notify the Service Provider of his/her cancellation before then, the fees paid so far are not refundable.
8.2.B. Other online courses
- The price is non-refundable.
8.3. One-on-one session
- 72 hours before the start of the consultation, another appointment can be chosen free of charge, if the Customer cancels the appointment for the first time;
- 72 hours before the start of the consultation a 100% fee will be charged, if the Customer cancels the appointment for second time;
- 24-72 hours before the start a 50% fee will be charged, if the Customer cancels an appointment for the first time;
- 24-72 hours before the start a 100% fee will be charged, if the Customer cancels an appointment for the second or more time.
- In case of cancellation within 24 hours, the full amount will be charged.
9. By using the website, the Customer acknowledges the following:
Individual consultations, workshops, courses and webinars do not qualify as psychotherapy practice, therapeutic counseling, or non-conventional healing, non-conventional healing procedures and naturopathic activities that require a health professional qualification.
Furthermore, everything that is said during a consultation or treatment never replaces or overwrites any medical diagnosis or treatment.
Vácrátót, January 1, 2023